IMPACTS" FROM" ENVIRONMENT" CHANGES
PRODUCT x MARKET x IMPACTS FROM ENVIRONMENT CHANGES
ZIEL advises clients to generate value with a top management partnership oriented to streghten the company staff leaders intellectual capital.The focus is to harmonize company Mission with Market demand
- Advising top management organizations on structuring and modeling new financial products for market institutions and civil society demand. Target organizations are Shadow Banking , High Tech Hospitals and Health Organizations, High Education Institutions, Important Theathers, Museums and Third Sector Organizations;
- Drafting and Crafting Customized Raising Funds Programs to meet Patronage Donations and Endowments Projects;
- Innovation Advanced Accounting Policies to meet IFRS for High Tech Business for instance , Intangible Assets.of High Tech Business of Information Technology
- The Strategy Comunication Company , is a current important issue required on Gloabalization Era .ZIEL advises Top Management for the Strategic Planning.
- ZIEL services implementation might add, when and if IN COMPANY TRAINING FOR THE improvement of INTELECTUAL CAPITAL always harmonizing the staff training with Company Culture.
INDUSTRIES AND SECTORS ASSISTEDZIEL’S FOCUS IS :
Profitable institutions follow the current trend to cope with business environment shifts , for instance the Brazilian Endowment Funds (FPPs-Funds Patrimoniais Patrocinados-FPP) ruled by CVM(Brazilian Securities Exchange Commision).
For Companies with Sound R&D Profile to identify and Appraisal Intangible Assets
Is the Key Goal.
The Current Trend for Non Profit Organizations Programs on Health and Education Sectors is to observe Accountability Governance.
-R&D Development Programs;
-Universities with Innovation Mission;
-Reliable Supporting Foundations ;
-Shadow Banking Institutions ;
-Globalized Assets Management Companies;
– Cultural Museums;
-Sound Symphonic Orchestras, including Music Bands;
– Cultural Theathers with Relevance for National Culture;
-Brazilian Institutions granted by Innovation Law (ICTs)
MG PARTNER TRACKRECORD
genesio de carvalho
Engineer, Brazilian CPA,EAESP/FGV Master Admnistration Degree, EAESP is his ALMA MATER.Genésio Background records practices of Investment International Banking . FOREX , International Trade and Finance ,Advanced International Accounting.
Genésio was the founding partner of SANVEST DTVM, a financial securities dealer which introduced the TRUSTEE services in Brazilian Capital Market.As Deloitte Director led the Senior Team for Brazilian State Public Privatization Program for Brazilian Central Bank.
Rent services for FUNDEP –UFMG : creating with CULTURINVEST , the first venture capital firm sponsored by a Public University Foundation.Acted as Advisor for FIOTEC ,the FIOCRUZ-(Fundaçao Osvaldo Cruz supporting Foundation).
In 2017, structured Endowment Funds for PLANNER CORRETORA, stressing the APIMEC-SP(The Financial Analyst Association)-ENDOWMENT FUND.
Founding Professor of IBMEC-SP (Paulo Guedes Term), now INSPER , launching the Chair of International Finance for the MBA Program.On GV Law of Escola de Direito de SP da FGV ( The Brazilian Version of Harvard Law School-Ariosvaldo Mattos Filho Term) , Genésio introduced the Accounting for Lawyers Program.
Two Portuguese books published: author of International Finance Introduction –Prentice Hall -2007;co-author of Short Term Corporate for the chapter 7-The International Working Capital.
As ZIEL Managing Partner, Genesio leads Financial Intelligence and Knowledge
Management Services to organizations oriented to Innovation and Gloabalization inclusion.
ZIEL CORPORATION CITZENSHIP
ZIEL complies with Corporation Citzenship for the Fourth Dimension Promoting and supporting PROBONO , Events oriented to discuss modern issues and contents of Financial Intelligence to news professional approaches to meet the MACROMARKETING OUTLOOK.
To be presented on November 2018 , in Sao Paulo .
Phone: (11) 94219-2917